Consumers want to feel good about their choices. They want to believe the business they call has the ability to handle their problem.
Third party reviews impart this feeling for prospects.
The business with the most reviews gets the first bite of the apple!
1. 98% of people read online reviews
2. 81% trust Google reviews. By far the largest review site
3. 84% say reviews are important or very important for service area businesses and professionals
4. Reviews affect your SEO ranking
5. 77% of consumers ‘always’ or ‘regularly’ read online reviews when browsing for local businesses
6. 75% say positive reviews feel positive about a local business
7. 69% say a review must be in the last 90 days
*Stats from Bright Local Consumer Review Survey 2022
Westbrook Law Firm has been in business over 10 years. When we contact their past clients with our proven review system, we anticipate gaining about reviews from about 10% of clients in the last 12 months. Plus, another 5% from the 6 months prior to that. This will allow Westbrook to increase their review count significantly, as seen below.
The total opportunity available is estimated from the number of searches reported by Google multiplied by the average % of clicks on businesses in the maps pack. We have always known how important it is to be in the maps pack. Now, you can quantify it’s impact on YOUR income based on a percentage of the total available clicks.